Healthy eating and breast cancer – BCNA’s new booklet

Options
Steph Fletcher
Steph Fletcher Member Posts: 109
edited September 2014 in Health and wellbeing

Many women have expressed interest in learning more about healthy eating.

In combination with regular physical activity, healthy eating can make a measurable difference to your energy levels, weight maintenance and assist in managing your stress levels.

To help provide practical information and guidance around making healthier choices, BCNA has produced Healthy eating and breast cancer, a free information booklet.

Healthy eating and breast cancer includes information on:

• Healthy eating
  • Maintaining a healthy weight
  • Complementary medicines
  • Myth busting
  • Information and support

The free booklet can be ordered online via our website or by calling BCNA on 1800 500 258.

For more information healthy eating, visit our healthy eating page.

Steph

Comments

• Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Robyn! always lovely to hear from you online.

Thank you so much for your feedback on the booklet - we are so pleased that you have found the information helpful - and that you have downloaded some of the apps! (I love a good heath and fitness app too!) Lots more helpful information to come in the 'Get active and keep well' group :-)

Jess x

• Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Robyn! always lovely to hear from you online.

Thank you so much for your feedback on the booklet - we are so pleased that you have found the information helpful - and that you have downloaded some of the apps! (I love a good heath and fitness app too!) Lots more helpful information to come in the 'Get active and keep well' group :-)

Jess x

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I ordered this new booklet for my bc support group and we all loved it.I had been sent 15 copies and they were all distributed last Friday.I liked the pie graph and daily serve requirements- easy and straightforward.More info and support resource section at the back of the booklet is terrific.I'm sure many women will benefit from this booklet- thanks BCNA. Tonya xx