New Community Liaison girls

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited March 2011 in Community news and events

I send my best wishes to all the new girls there in Melbourne for this week's training.

I was in your position last September and learnt so much and have enjoyed the support of all the attendees from last September.. and we all keep in touch through good times and bad.

Being in Tassie it is wonderful  to have advice and support readily available from all over the continent- it cannot be measured. I am sure you, like our group, will make some lasting and wonderful friendships this week.

Ours started at the Reception Desk at the hotel on arrival until we hugged goodbye at the airport. My advice to all is to listen, learn but above all have some fun.
Love to all, Mandy

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

It was a lovely time and the making of some lifetime friendships.  I'm sure the "new girls" will gain as much as ourselves.  I too wish them well and as much knowledge as we gained.XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

It was a lovely time and the making of some lifetime friendships.  I'm sure the "new girls" will gain as much as ourselves.  I too wish them well and as much knowledge as we gained.XLeonie

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

I can only say "ditto" to Mandy and Leonie .... our C/L training last year was an unforgrettable  experience.  We forged unbreakable friendships and the confidance to speak publicly about our individual journies.  Most of all we were able to spread the ideals of BCNA throughout our communities.... and that in itself is a remarkable achievment

As you head home to start planning the next few months, remember to stay in touch, come on line any time and share your thoughts ..... we are always here to help.

Cheers .... Shirl xx

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

I can only say "ditto" to Mandy and Leonie .... our C/L training last year was an unforgrettable  experience.  We forged unbreakable friendships and the confidance to speak publicly about our individual journies.  Most of all we were able to spread the ideals of BCNA throughout our communities.... and that in itself is a remarkable achievment

As you head home to start planning the next few months, remember to stay in touch, come on line any time and share your thoughts ..... we are always here to help.

Cheers .... Shirl xx