Great support

Options
debbie63
debbie63 Member Posts: 50
edited March 2011 in Day to day

I just want to say that I have had so much support, positive thoughts and terrific advice since I joined this website. Have met so many wonderful women, each with their own story and very helpful whenever a question is posed.

Debbie

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Welcome abroad!! This site is a great avenue for us to give and gain information.  I love to see old and new faces each day.  I find it very difficult and go into withdrawal when I can't log on each day. (Maybe it's becoming an addiction!! but what a good distraction for all that is happening in our lives)  I have set myself up with a broadband stick so that I can log on wherever I am ie whilst away for radiation and whilst I will be sitting having chemo soon.  I hope you can gain lots more from the site and the wonderful ladies. XLeonie

• debbie63
    edited March 2015
    Options

Di,

I am in recouperation phase, after a long 9 months of treatment - surgery, chemo, radiation and now just started on tamoxifen. I feel good and look good on the outside, still have issues with my arm (lymph and scar tissue). Trying to move forward and get into back to work mode soon. Where are you at? 

Deb  

• debbie63
    edited March 2015
    Options

Leonie,

Yes keeping in touch is very important. Good luck with your chemo and radiation. Let us know your progress. I have just been through chemo and radiation.

Take care, Deb.

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

It's funny, isn't it?  Sometimes 9 months flies by and other time it feels like forever!  Glad to hear you're feeling good. Go you! :)

• debbie63
    edited March 2015
    Options

Di,

Thanks for being a part of a website where we can connect.

Deb