My Spidey Senses Are Tingling

Options
Lelouak
Lelouak Member Posts: 14
edited September 2014 in Newly diagnosed
So off I went to QScan today to have the pleasure of being injected with radioactive tracer before I have my surgery in the morning.
The procedure wasn't particularly unpleasant. Four injections around the lump. Having to massage by boob for 15 minutes after the injections was rather tedious.
The machine that took the pictures was rather Star Trek looking, but at least I got to lie down and have a little rest whilst it did it's thing.
Anyway, I know I haven't technically been bitten by a radioactive spider, but I'm sure my spidey senses are tingling!

Comments

• Ann1e
    Ann1e Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi

I hope it went well with your surgery.  I had the same experience 2 weeks ago, and I thought massaging myself for 15 minutes was really funny while hubby watched on.  (we do need a laugh to get through all this!)  My oldest son volunteered to get a blue tattoo on the same spot I have mine now.  It will hopefully fade ofer the next few months.

I had surgery again today to remove more tissue for a bigger clear margin, so we've shared surgery again today.  I hope you are feeling ok and will recover soon!  All the best with waiting on the results!

Annie

• Ann1e
    Ann1e Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi

I hope it went well with your surgery.  I had the same experience 2 weeks ago, and I thought massaging myself for 15 minutes was really funny while hubby watched on.  (we do need a laugh to get through all this!)  My oldest son volunteered to get a blue tattoo on the same spot I have mine now.  It will hopefully fade ofer the next few months.

I had surgery again today to remove more tissue for a bigger clear margin, so we've shared surgery again today.  I hope you are feeling ok and will recover soon!  All the best with waiting on the results!

Annie