Dinner Monday Sept 22

Options
DaisyMarigold
DaisyMarigold Member Posts: 315
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hi ladies - we've had a few emails back and forth about dinner, so I've decided to do a new post to see if we can get a few more confirmations.

Currently there are 3 - 4 of us who seem ok for 6pm at Feddish, Fed Square, on Monday September 22. It's an Italian style place, the food is moderately priced, the tables well spaced, and the service is usually good. 

Would be great if we could get a couple more takers. Please let know, and I'll book a table.

Best wishes, Pam (DaisyMarigold)

Tagged:

Comments

• Meggs67
    Meggs67 Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Pam

Sorry have been very slack in replying to you. I could make the dinner based in the arrangements as outlined in your message. I'm presuming you're still going ahead with the catch up.

Stephanie
  • Karen T
    Karen T Member Posts: 95
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes! Please add me to the list!

The 22nd is my first radiotherapy day but it is in the city so still easy to get to Fed Square.

Ive been a bit forgetful lately so can someone please shoot me an email reminder closer to the date? I will put it on my calander still though :)

• DaisyMarigold
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Stephanie and Karen - yes, let's do dinner even if it's just 3 of us. Sometimes a small group can be fun! But hopefully we'll still get another couple of ladies along - there's still time. I've diaried to book a table on Friday September 19, so there will be time for last minute acceptances. And I'll post a reminder here that day too - hopefully that will jog your memory Karen! Best wishes, Pam 

• DaisyMarigold
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Stephanie and Karen - yes, let's do dinner even if it's just 3 of us. Sometimes a small group can be fun! But hopefully we'll still get another couple of ladies along - there's still time. I've diaried to book a table on Friday September 19, so there will be time for last minute acceptances. And I'll post a reminder here that day too - hopefully that will jog your memory Karen! Best wishes, Pam 

• Meggs67
    Meggs67 Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Pam

Great idea, I'm good for Monday.

Stephanie
  • DaisyMarigold
    edited March 2015
    Options

terrific - look forward to seeing you there! Best wishes, Pam