hotlyn
hotlyn Member Posts: 125
edited October 2016 in Newly diagnosed
Hi,

I posted into the Breast Reconstruction group tonight and looked further around the BCNA site and have come across this group.

I live in Mordialloc and had no idea there was a Bayside group, I would love to join and meet other women going through this journey .

I see there is a meeting/get together in August would it be ok if I could come to that?

Regards Lynne

Comments

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Hi Lynn how great you found us we would love it if you came to our next meeting, we meet approx once a month it's purely social and I guarretee you will laugh or cry! Regards adean xxx
  • hotlyn
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Adean,
    Will you let me know when the next get together is ?
    Lynne x
  • hotlyn
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Adean,
    Will you let me know when the next get together is ?
    Lynne x
  • dianne_n
    dianne_n Member Posts: 35
    edited March 2015

Love you to come along to next meeting, there are some lovely woman attending this group and you'll be made to feel very welcome indeed. If you don't want to come alone, I can meet at your house and come with you. I live in Cheltenham. Dianne

• dianne_n
    dianne_n Member Posts: 35
    edited March 2015

Not able to attend on Saturday as have nephew's birthday, was supposed to be Sunday but day was changed.

Hope everyone is happy and well.

Hope to meet up at next meeting. Have lots of exiting news but will talk about it when I catch up.

Dianne

• hotlyn
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for your message Dianne. It would have been nice to "go" with some one else.
    Lynne
  • hotlyn
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for your message Dianne. It would have been nice to "go" with some one else.
    Lynne
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Looking forward to you coming to our get together. Adean