Loving the new website!

Options
-Samantha-
-Samantha- Member Posts: 61
edited October 2010 in Day to day

Well done Girls and Guys!

Loving the softer pink colour (not burning my retinas!) Its really easy to poke around and find stuff (technical IT language) Its easier to find people with their REAL names as their usernames tho, dont ya think?

Cant wait to see you gorgeous chickies in Melbourne on the 7th!

<3  Sam xxx

Comments

• Tanya
    Tanya Member Posts: 380
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am with Sam, love it to bits!!! I have only just got on but will test drive this baby for a while longer and post some more comments!!
  • Tanya
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am with Sam, love it to bits!!! I have only just got on but will test drive this baby for a while longer and post some more comments!!
  • Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Really happy to hear your positive comments, we are looking forward to further feedback!

And remember there will be more to come over the next few weeks!
  • Amanda_BCNA
    Amanda_BCNA Staff Posts: 19
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Why am I not at all surprised Sam and Tanya are already going at it! You two are absolute CHAMPIONS - we so very much value your feedback and input in making this be everything it can. And yes, Amanda is giving it a good red hot go too!
  • kerri-ann
    kerri-ann Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm new here, just joined today.
    Thanks Sam for giving me the flyer yesterday.
    I guess it'll take me a little while to settle in and find my way around.
    This network seem good so far, especially as it's part of the BCNA.
  • Tanya
    edited March 2015
    Options

Only just read this comment....Oh how my head swells..... Did someone say "Champions"  (looks around, head bobbing from side to side).  Yep, Sam and I are the pink caped crusaders, here for the challenge!!!!!!!  OMG I really do dribble sometimes......  I think it is Samantha's influence.

By the way did i mention that after the Gold Coast Sam and I have been looking for a ligitimate reason to catch up again (I know we don;t need a reason but cause we live some 10 thousand (just plucked that figure) kilometres apart and costs several thousand dollars to meet up, we need to make an excuse.  Well I found one the other night.  I have been wanting to see Wicked for some time and Shane is not a fan of this kind of entertainment and feels bad that I have missed out on it because he is a party pooper.  I casually mentioned that it was coming to Adelaide and YEP, YEP YEP i am sooo there!!!! 

Now I have written all this I am not sure if this is on Sams site, or Amandas or a public wall (and it is not telling me either - note of self (bring up at next meeting). Anyway someone will read it.  And I so seriously have to get back to work.  Damn you BCNA and your fantastic site.

Tanya xx

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Not to add fuel to the fire or anything (okay, so I really AM doing that), but I saw Wicked a little while ago and thought it was Fabulous (yes, with a capital F!).  You know, just in case you need an extra nudge or something. ;)