Get-together in Elizabeth South

Celbird
Celbird Member Posts: 680
edited November 2016 in Community news and events
Hello Ladies, do you live in Elizabeth South or the surrounding suburbs? Our next get-together will be held at 7pm on Friday 28th March at the Rose and Crown Hotel.

The Rose and Crown Hotel is located at 100 Phillip Hwy, Elizabeth South (08) 8255 2233, so why not come along! It’s a great chance to meet other Adelaide ladies who are on their own breast cancer journey, share stories and make new friends!

Please RSVP to book a seat.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Tagged:

Comments

• bb bear
    bb bear Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015

Hi Celbird, I was thinking about coming to this get together but I live at Pennington not Elizabeth.  Is this a concern? I work full time so although I saw you had a get together at The Lakes not long ago I was unable to attend as it was throughout the day.  If I am able to come is it alright to bring a family member too (Mother-In-Law)?  I also have quite  busy Fri and only just had a chemo dose yesterday so is there a way to contact you late Fri arvo if I don't feel up to coming? Look forward to hearing back from you. Cheers Karen

• bb bear
    edited March 2015

Hi Celbird, I was thinking about coming to this get together but I live at Pennington not Elizabeth.  Is this a concern? I work full time so although I saw you had a get together at The Lakes not long ago I was unable to attend as it was throughout the day.  If I am able to come is it alright to bring a family member too (Mother-In-Law)?  I also have quite  busy Fri and only just had a chemo dose yesterday so is there a way to contact you late Fri arvo if I don't feel up to coming? Look forward to hearing back from you. Cheers Karen

• bb bear
    edited March 2015

• Celbird
    Celbird Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2015

Hi Karen, you are more than welcome to come along to our Elizabeth get-together! It doesnt matter where you live...if you are happy to travel, then you can attend whatever get-togethers you like. I will book a seat for you and your mother-in-law, but if you cant make it that's fine. My mobile no is 0415220680, so perhaps you can send me a message just incase you cant make it...that way we wont be waiting for you. Hope to see you on Friday, Celeste :)