www!

Options
Di_BCNA
Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
edited October 2010 in Day to day

So. We spent the day working and testing -- thanks everyone for all the hard work, it's a big help!

Comments

• Deni Schimana
    Deni Schimana Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Di
    Great work, a wonderful site for contact especially for those isolated by health circumstances or distance. I welcome any contact from members.
    Love the pic of you and your dog at Johanna I know this place very well and just love the raw nature of the place.
    I hope that anyone diagnosed with breast cancer or any one wishing to join Dragons Abreast Geelong as a survivor member or supporter will make contact. We have a warm welcome for all.
    Cheers
    Deni
  • Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Nice to see you here, it's great to hear you're enjoying the site so far -- all being well, we plan to deploy some more updates over the next week, so things will keep improving.

I love Johanna beach too, especially in winter when it's so wild. We normally stay with Joy down at Johanna seaside cottages because they're so dog friendly. Good fishing, too! :)

I'll be starting up a regular "your space" post in the BCNA blog (probably weekly), so please do jump in and promote Dragons Abreast Geelong -- the more people who know about it the better!
  • Lyn Swinburne
    Lyn Swinburne Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey Di. How proud are you feeling? You are giving heaps of people the chance to connect with one another from their own homes. I see we have just cracked 600, with a snap of the fingers. I am very excited that we can offer this service to people who want to share their stories, find a buddy or simple share the load. Congratulations. Lyn
  • Lyn Swinburne
    Lyn Swinburne Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey Di. How proud are you feeling? You are giving heaps of people the chance to connect with one another from their own homes. I see we have just cracked 600, with a snap of the fingers. I am very excited that we can offer this service to people who want to share their stories, find a buddy or simple share the load. Congratulations. Lyn
  • Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey Lyn! Yes, it's great to see the network coming to life -- and even better to think of how much more we can do! Beginnings are a fine thing! :)