Lost blog posts

Options
Tookie
Tookie Member Posts: 9
edited October 2010 in Day to day

Hi Daina,

I don't know what is happening but I have 'lost' the 2 blog posts I created in my profile. I posted one just after FoW and another just now as a test. I don't know what I am doing wrong!

Tookie

Comments

• Tookie
    Tookie Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Daina,

I haven't been very active here, I really do apologise! Between work and study and 'life' things get abit lost. So will try harder! I know this site is important and I do refer people here. Looks like the membership has been growing!

I'll spend abit more time and follow the user guide and see what is happening with my blogs.

Tookie
  • Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Tookie,

How is everything going?

Just getting back to you on your lost blog post! We have been working our way through some of the bugs within the network and will be ready to deploy some fixes towards the end of July and should resolve the issue you experienced with your blog posts.

In the mean time I have been able to find the post you wrote following the field of women live and I will send you a personal message with the text included. If you want have a go at putting the post on again and let me know how you go.

I hope you have a chance to play around in the network. We have had some really good feedback so far.

Daina
  • Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Tookie,

How is everything going?

Just getting back to you on your lost blog post! We have been working our way through some of the bugs within the network and will be ready to deploy some fixes towards the end of July and should resolve the issue you experienced with your blog posts.

In the mean time I have been able to find the post you wrote following the field of women live and I will send you a personal message with the text included. If you want have a go at putting the post on again and let me know how you go.

I hope you have a chance to play around in the network. We have had some really good feedback so far.

Daina