Strathpine Coffe Club

Options
leecle
leecle Member Posts: 15
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Hi All and Happy New Year.  Unfortunately I am unable to make coffee this morning.  The owners of the company I work with are away and I am having to do extra hours for a couple of weeks.  Originally I was to have this week off completely.  So I will catch up with you all in Feb, please keep me informed.  Good news from me is that I got the all clear on my first mammogram since initial diagnosis.  2011 is going to awesome.

Lee

Comments

• brissie lyn
    brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sorry we won't see you today. That's great about your first mamo being clear. Now you can relax!  It must be a good feeling....Lyn x

• brissie lyn
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sorry we won't see you today. That's great about your first mamo being clear. Now you can relax!  It must be a good feeling....Lyn x

• brissie lyn
    edited March 2015
    Options

Nice to see you all today!  Look me up on Facebook if you like - here is a public link to some of my photos:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=229689&id=706591508&l=22d0eec7e1

Lyn xx

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well done Lynne for getting the picture up. Lee must have leaned the wrong way! Good to catch up. See you in Feb.

Sarah

• brissie lyn
    edited March 2015
    Options

It was great to catch up this week - thank you for your support ladies. Your friendship is very important to me as I navigate this BC minefield!

Hey, I saw the onc and put up a new post on my blog to tell you about it.

Lynx

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Isn't it just a bugga when work rears its ugly head and interferes with your social life!!!!!   I'm sure your Coffee Club mates will excuse your absense, especially now that you've told them your good news.

Getting the all clear on your mammogram is brilliant isn't it ... I'm please that my oncologist told me he didn't want to see me for 6 months .... much better than every 2!!!

Take care, and enjoy 2011

Cheers .... Shirl