Ho ho ho

Options
Suzf
Suzf Member Posts: 44
edited December 2010 in Day to day

Santa has been and all the little BCNA elves have worked hard this year to help me get through the last 6 months.  I send you all a little pressie of happiness and love for all your support.

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."??So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates, and a half bottle of scotch.   You have no idea how good I feel right now. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.  Let the new year roll on - 2011 here I come and nothing is going to hold me back!!  

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

I definately will have to complete all my similar things around the house!!!!!  Thanks for putting a smile on my face.  Come on 2011 - chemo and radiation ho ho ho!!!  I have actually enjoyed 2010 - my little grandson was born, had a family wedding got pneumonia for 3 months etc.   I take the good with the bad and enjoy it all - can't do anything else.  XLeonie