Seasons Greetings

Options
Collinbee
Collinbee Member Posts: 42
edited December 2010 in Day to day

Had my first chemo on 7th Dec and had a "melt down " last Thursday with me having 5 days in hospital with Neuropinia- a rough time- Came home yesterday afternoon and still fragile. We hope to make it to daughters at Sale for some of Xmas depending on how I go. Listed for my next chemo on 4th Jan if my blood tests come up to scratch.

Tom managing OK but he is very tired with hosp visits and keeping things going at home. Lawns need cutting every few days. Luckily we had all our Xmas shopping completed and daughter,Jan, doesnt want us to bring anything with us. Melb daughter, Bev, and her husband will be up to help Jan.

Hope all have a good Xmas and best wishes for 2011

June

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey June! Happy Christmas to you, too.  Hope you're feeling well enough to enjoy some time with your family, but don't worry about sitting back and letting everyone take care of you.  All the best for 2011!  :)

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey June! Happy Christmas to you, too.  Hope you're feeling well enough to enjoy some time with your family, but don't worry about sitting back and letting everyone take care of you.  All the best for 2011!  :)

• Collinbee
    Collinbee Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tonya

Got my second chemo out of the way with no great problems. The neulasta injection must have helped the white cells.Reactions to the injection were minor with abit of stiring in my bones. Husband Tom has had a cold and  had to move to the back bedroom for a few nights I didn't catch his cold but did get a dry cough and my GP has me on antibiotics for this. Number three treatment coming up next Tuesday as have to be fit for that.

Thanks for your posting Its great to know that there are ladies out there giving each other support.

Cheers

June