First week over

Options
NaturalBel
NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
edited November 2013 in Health and wellbeing

I write because I care.  For each and every person who has looked to me for emotional support and honesty, I give back as much as I have recieved.  Each day I havent forgotten about what we endure/d together, and how like a continues ride on a roller coaster, we share the experience.  Having HOPE and understanding that no matter how hard life can get, there is always a better day ahead.  We arent alone, we are stronger than we can imagine and through BCNA we share our experiences and our knowledge.  

I survived my first day at work, my first week, and all my fears and concerns were unfounded imaginings.  I let this be another lesson to myself, for it is often our attitude that makes all the difference.  My humour survives......

Sure, sometimes, we get a short straw, or isnt exactly the life we expected, but as a group of people with something in common, no matter what, its do-able.  

Sure, Im not the same, but I dont think any different to before, and that's my choice.  I always wonder how you are, and appreciate how you help me, my invisible support out there, has meant a great deal.  

THANK YOU your words help me too!