My House

Options
Lynne
Lynne Member Posts: 26
edited November 2010 in Day to day

Ok Girls, it's on the market!  Auction Saturday 18th December.  Still madly working to be ready for first open tomorrow - am sure I will collopse in a heap on Sunday lol. 

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh!  Good work, Lynne -- feels like that's come around quick (bet it doesn't to you, though!). 

Fingers crossed you get a lot of viewers tomorrow -- with a bit of luck people will stop in on their way to vote. :)

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh!  Good work, Lynne -- feels like that's come around quick (bet it doesn't to you, though!). 

Fingers crossed you get a lot of viewers tomorrow -- with a bit of luck people will stop in on their way to vote. :)

• Lynne
    Lynne Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Celeste, thank you :0).  Yep am pretty buggered.  Fair amount of interest I think; 24 through since 27th Nov.  3 have had 2nd inspects and 3 have asked for section 32.  Another open on Wednesday then Saturday followed by the auction. Fingers crossed for a great result.  If you would like to have a look here is the link:  http://www.domain.com.au/Property/For-Sale/Townhouse/VIC/Sandringham/?adid=2008704415

How are you keeping?

Lynne

• Celbird
    Celbird Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lynne, your house is lovely! Did you have any luck with the auction? I am doing well, although I did have a bit of a scare 2 weeks ago....terrible headaches but a head scan showed no cancer which was a huge relief! They think perhaps the headaches are related to the Tamoxifen. Celeste x