Brazil nuts

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited October 2016 in Community news and events

Well I have bought my brazil nuts and am enjoying 2 per day (I did look for the Cadbury's Brazil nut block but it wasn't in the shop haha).

Even my husband is going to eat them, you would be silly not to!

I may eat more than the 2, as they are so yummy, and that is ok, not like over-dosing on medications and I wonder if my cholesterol levels will improve then I could cease the damned tablets.

I am a "born again Brazil nutter" now!

Tagged:

Comments

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Tell me about what we learnt about the Brazil Nut again Mandy please.

Mich xoxoxoxo

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy,

Are Brazil nuts good for BC prevention?  Or for lowering cholesterol?  You and Adean are both converts, so they must be good!  Please share the info with us, as some of us couldn't get to the Summit.  Thanks so much,

Michelle x

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

we learnt that they are excellent in lowering high cholesterol (the bad one) and raising the lower one (good cholesterol ). It is so easy to do and even my husband is doing it. I'd like to see the day I can cease taking medication to lower my bad cholesterol. See Dr Kerry Phelps web apge Ultimate Wellness!

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks heaps Mandy and heres wishing you ultimate wellness.

Luv Mich xoxoxoo

• tan_g
    tan_g Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2015
    Options

Does anyone know much about Isagenix? Most importantly Product B. Just wondering what other peoples experiences might be?

xx

• tan_g
    tan_g Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2015
    Options

Does anyone know much about Isagenix? Most importantly Product B. Just wondering what other peoples experiences might be?

xx

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks, I will check Professor  Kerryn Phelps site. I always find her comments good.. I need to get my cholesterol levels down also.. LOL . . Kathy .

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The book has some bits I skipped but its probably a bit of some is useful and some not. I have a alien boob probably related to yours, had Peter mac visit Thursday, I'm the person who is displaying radiation overload way past what I should be , suggestion was rest , sunshine and exercise and massage, ha ha,return in 3months, should settle by then! We will see.i mean I've always wanted a boob that feels like its going to pop if you put a pin in it. Perseverance and patience and bullshit is all I can say. Love and hugs to you alien boob friend
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

We will have to name them Bill and Ben, B1 and B2, One named Peter one named Paul.  I am sure there are a lot more exciting names out there for them. Has to be a males name though cause a female wouldn't put us through this. The colour of mine takes the cake as it can be all the colours of the rainbow but a rainbow is too nice an explanation for it.  My poor lil nippy always looks like it is about ready to burst and is saying let me out of here I don't want to be a part of this shamozzle.  Guess what nippy nor does this lil black duck but I stuck with it for the time being and so are you unfortunately.  I have tried the rest, I have tried the exercise, I have tried the massage and massage and massage but I haven't tried the sunshine cause there hasn't been any.  Do they mean to go skinny dipping and lay baking in the sun with the alien pointing to the sky hee hee hahahahaha I don't think so cause it would have to be a very secluded beach and if it wasn't secluded to start with it would be after this beach whale went topless hahahahaha  Ya gotta laugh hey.

Luvs n hugs to you, Mich xoxoxoxo

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes girls,

it is easy to eat a few brazil nuts and as we age it seems our bad cholesterol generally raises!

My recent annual test showed that problem for the first time for me, so brazil nuts it is.

Skinny dipping, hmm, not for this white beached Tassie whale lol.