Our get together

Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited October 2016 in Community news and events

First there was three and then there was five - So our lil Pink Perthite group is growing. 

We all met at Taylors on Gt Northern Hwy for a wonderful get together. The atmosphere was amazing, food and coffee to die for and staff were very pleasant.  

I must admit it was hard to get the girls to stop talking long enough to give the staff our orders as we all had so much we wanted to chat to each other about.  

It was a great day - shared with great company and I am not sure about everyone else but I am looking forward to our next catch up.

Sorry it has taken a while to get this post done girls.  I had to borrow another computer to upload the picture.

Tagged:

Comments

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lovely ladies, did I see some of you on the footy show in Perth with the tour de crawfe, and BCNA team? Adean
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lovely ladies, did I see some of you on the footy show in Perth with the tour de crawfe, and BCNA team? Adean
  • Pixie29
    Pixie29 Member Posts: 59
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Adean - I was so lucky to be at the Footy Show with Mich to welcome Crawf to Perth. We met so many PINKED people, it was the most incredible atmosphere and something I will never forget. It was wonderful to see the team who all travelled with Shane and especially Dr Mitch who rode every inch of the way alongside him. His blog on crawf.com.au gives a real insight into how tough it really was for them all. Vicki xox

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yep pick me, pick me!!!!!!!!   I was there and I agree with Vicki how amazing it all was/is.  An amazing and very emotional but wonderful evening to be a part of and to be representing BCNA.  Lots of love always, Mich xoxox
  • fungooleyruley
    fungooleyruley Member Posts: 84
    edited March 2015
    Options

You all looked so "pretty in pink" on my tv!  I heard today that Crawf raised over half a million dollars and tears of joy still well up when I think of his herculian effort.  God bless him!