Coffee / Lunch Get Together

Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited October 2016 in Community news and events

Hey Perthite Pink sisters,

I have booked a lovely quirky come quaint lil tea house come cafe I was told about called Taylors - http://www.taylorscafe.com.au/

It's booked for 1.00pm Saturday 6th July 2013. Please let me know if you are able to make it so I can confirm numbers prior.

Address: 510 Great Northern Highway, Middle Swan, 6056, WA.

You can come for coffee and cake or you can make a day of it and have lunch. BYO at $2.50 corkage. 

You can read all about it on the website. I have had good reviews so hoping it will be a great day.  I am looking forward to catching up with some more of my lovely pink sisters.

Please comment to this blog post or send me a personal message if you have any questions otherwise we hope to see you on the day.

Lots of love today and always,

Mich xoxoxoxo

Tagged:

Comments

• charabelle
    charabelle Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich

Sounds great, what is the latest you need for RSVP'S? Not sure how I will get on as it's two hours away from here and my chemo day is Wednesday. Another trip to Perth is sometimes a bit too hard! But hope we get the chance to get there

Nat

xoxo

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey NatI fully understand what you mean about the travelling to Perth following chemo as I was doing a  4 hour trip to and from Perth.  So we will fully understand if you can't make it.  Where do you live?As long as we know say a day or two before it should be fine.  Just seeing how you are feeling otherwise we will ensure there will be other opportunities for you when you are over your chemo.  What is your chemo regime and how have you been coping. I hope it has not been to hard on you.Take care, lots of love, Mich xooxox
  • charabelle
    charabelle Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich

We are on a farm north of Cunderdin. Have been doing the chemo trips overnight, try to get in to the Mount at 8am so we can get home before the school bus! Going every week for 12 weeks, have had four rounds so far. The side effects haven't been too bad so far, just feel totally drained and each week it's getting harder to bounce back. But it's all worth it! I have booked in to a Look Good course on the morning of the 6th so hoping I will be up to catching up.

• fungooleyruley
    fungooleyruley Member Posts: 84
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Mich! It's been a while since I logged onto this site and I was so pleased to know that someone has started up a get together group. I would love to attend the next one on 6 July in Middle Swan. I have finished my treatments now and wouldbe happy to provide transport to anyone else who wants to go but might not be feeling up to doing the driving. I live in Bull Creek and my contact number is 93324227. Look forward to meeting some of my "pink sisters" on Saturday week!
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Excellent fungooleyruley - hee hee love the name.  Should I ask how that one came about or better not lol.Great news that you can come and thanks for offering to transport anyone who may need it.  They should be able to see that you have made this offer and make contact.  If anyone lets me know they are struggling for to get there due to lack of transport I will def pass it on to you. Fanx.It is a bit of a drive for you from over that way but will be lovely to see you and catch up.  I think us Perth girls are definitely spread all over the place which is great.I am very excited about our catch up as I know a few of the other girls are.  Looking forward to seeing you.  Don't forget the PINK!!!!!!!Lots of love always, Mich xoxoox
  • fungooleyruley
    fungooleyruley Member Posts: 84
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well my surname is Rule and apparently fungooleyruley was a name that some of my hubby's schoolmates used to refer to him by and when I first heard it I kinda liked the way it just rolled of your tongue. I now always use it as a "username"! I won't forget the pink, in fact, I may just wear the t-shirt that I am wearing tomorrow night to see the very inspirational and talented P!nK!

Cheers,

Vicki
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hahahahaha funny how we come up with these names and they just stick.  My hubby was called Scooter by his work mates and no one really knows why.  Someone just said it and it stuck.  No one in that company knew him by his real name only by Scooter.  We had to put Scooter in brackets on his resume because he was so well known just as Scooter.I LUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVV Pink.  Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!Lots of love always Mich xoxoxo
  • Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • Al
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Mich!I'll be there on the 6th at middle Swan. Looking forward to meeting you allLove Al PS thanks for organising this!!! X
  • Al
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Mich!I'll be there on the 6th at middle Swan. Looking forward to meeting you allLove Al PS thanks for organising this!!! X
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It is all very much my pleasure and I am so excited to be able to bring all us Perth or WA girls together.  We will all be at very different stages following our BC diagnosis and we will live in different areas of Perth/WA and we will all have different lives and lifestyles but there is one thing that makes us "ONE" and that is we have all been touched by Breast Cancer.  We will all have our own stories, hints, advice and love and support to share around which is beautiful.Roll on the 6th July.Lots of love always, Michxoxoxo 
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Fanx Chris.  Looking forward to catching up with you and everyone again.  Hope you are well.  Maybe you and Vicki can come together.Lots of love always, Mich xoxo