My Beautiful Mum

Options
LauraSaw125
LauraSaw125 Member Posts: 9

Hi everyone,

At the moment my family and I are dealing with a problem that has occured with my Mum. A few days ago she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer.

She said it was hard telling my sister and I. The docters have said only positive news.

I love my Mum and so does my Dad and my beautiful sister, Rachael. We are all here for my Mum and are helping her through this, but, if anything Mum is helping us more because she is helping us through knowing our loved Mum has breast cancer.

She has been a wonderful tear wiper and is amazing.

If you would like to hear more about our story visit my Mums profile @salsaw

Thank you :)

Tagged:

Comments

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    gorgeous girl just doing this is doing something for mum,I know its scary but as Tonya said we will be strong for our beautifulchildren and we probably cried in private. Just a hug makes a difference my youngest made me a picture of her and i with the pink ribbon tying us together and i took that everywhere for every teatment, that was great. And ask mum questions im sure she wants you to , and even ilike my girls did go to an appointment with mum, if its ok.      Yes we do somehow get through it. And blog here if your scared thats what we are here for.Love Adean
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    gorgeous girl just doing this is doing something for mum,I know its scary but as Tonya said we will be strong for our beautifulchildren and we probably cried in private. Just a hug makes a difference my youngest made me a picture of her and i with the pink ribbon tying us together and i took that everywhere for every teatment, that was great. And ask mum questions im sure she wants you to , and even ilike my girls did go to an appointment with mum, if its ok.      Yes we do somehow get through it. And blog here if your scared thats what we are here for.Love Adean
  • RochelleAnne
    RochelleAnne Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Laura,

Welcome to this incredible support network online. I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful Mum - I know all too well how this feels. Your Mum sounds amazing, and I'm so glad you also have the support of your Dad and lovely sister. A breast cancer diagnosis is just heart-breaking, and there will be a lot of hurdles in the journey ahead, but there will also be a lot of beautiful moments where you smile together, laugh together, and get through it together.

I know that right now everything must feel very frightening, but it does get easier as you fight it together. Your Mum sounds like a fighter! And the thing that will help her most is the love that you, your sister and your Dad have for her.

It's very natural to feel overwhelmed and scared. This website is a great place to come to share some of those fears. And anytime you want to talk, please let me know sweetie xxx

• LauraSaw125
    LauraSaw125 Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you everyone for your wonderful lifting comments. I'm sure I will talk to some of you to make me feel happier and make me trust this whole thing. Thank you. I feel much better and I am starting to get all of this breast cancer thing around my head.

Laura :)