Blog Post

News and events
1 MIN READ

Only a few hours left!

Anonymous's avatar
Anonymous
Not applicable
13 years ago

Get down to your local Bakers Delight bakery!

The Pink Bun campaign finishes today so head down and pick up a pink bun or leave a message on one of the pink ladies.

Marita (Queen of Pink Bun) is enjoying one of her last Pink Buns for the year!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 13 years ago
Version 1.0

1 Comment

  • Haha, I love the photo!!

    I took the opportunity of getting rid of my pesky loose change by popping it in the tin at my local bakery the other day. Win/win.

Related Content
So next week I will be having a left sided mastectomy. So will be flat on one side - post surgical - and the other side I'm a DD  cup.   What do I wear afterwards? Do I wear a bra with an insert it ...
1 year ago
I'm wondering if anyone else has anything similar to a witching hour on Tamoxifen, I don't know what else to call it!! I am about four weeks into my daily tablets, I started taking a half as directed ...
3 years ago
Hi, Yesterday, I had my first specialist appointment to receive the results of my biopsy. The result showed that I had both ILC and IDC in the left breast. The iDC is 2.6 but the ILC was running in...
3 years ago