WELL!!! another great job by BCNA, I attended the Port Lincoln forum yesterday, and had a great time, catching up with women i knew and meeting new friends as well.
The speakers were great and gave us information in a language we all understood, and Raelene being her usual amusing self. So thanks to all of them.
And Ladies if a forum comes to your area I really reccomend you attend, I went along with a couple of ladies who are currently having chemo, and they were so uplifted by the experience, i couldnt shut them up on the way home. lol so that in itself was great to be involved in.
If it is a distance from your home, then get together with others and organise shared travel you wont regret it
Once again THANKS BCNA for not forgetting the rural women!!!!!
Published 13 years ago
Version 1.0moira1
Member
Joined August 22, 2010
News and events
Follow this blog board to get notified when there's new activity