Chocolate

Options
Josie13
Josie13 Member Posts: 79
edited April 2013 in Health and wellbeing
What is it about chocolate? My 17 year old daughter is still excitd about the chocolate easter eggs etc. A good excuse to indulge I suppose. I'm eating well at the moment as I'm on dexamethasone so actually feel quite hungry for a change...........all those years worrying about my weight and now I have to focus on eating. I will never forget the struggle with weight whilst on tamoxifen, so frustrating!Anyway it was a great Easter.Looking forward to the next one!

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Josie,  I am on Arimidex - was on Tamoxifen for 4 years and have been on and off Arimidex for 2 + years.  I have this big belly that won't go away.  It takes a lot of exercise (walking, swimming and whatever) just to make a dent.  It is always "good" to hear that "it is not all my fault" and I can indeed blame the meds.  Thanks XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Josie,  I am on Arimidex - was on Tamoxifen for 4 years and have been on and off Arimidex for 2 + years.  I have this big belly that won't go away.  It takes a lot of exercise (walking, swimming and whatever) just to make a dent.  It is always "good" to hear that "it is not all my fault" and I can indeed blame the meds.  Thanks XLeonie