Pink Ribbon Lunch

Options
Kerries
Kerries Member Posts: 49
edited October 2010 in Day to day

I would just like to thank the girls from BCNA for inviting me to the Pink Ribbon lunch last friday 15th. Had a lovely time at the park Hyatt. Great food & excellent company. 

I got back into the swing of things on my return ~ planning a pink morning tea & getting my scarf bank idea up and running, just some finishing touches & i will be ready to launch my idea to the ladies in my area in the next week or so.

I hope everyone has had a great october & maybe we can all have a rest for november.

Cheers

Kerrie

Comments

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

you are a busy lady Kerrie, whats the Scarf Bank?, (I know thats a stupid question), but let us know how we can help, as i am sure like me there are ladies on here who have nice scarfs they dont need. keep up the good work. Regards Moira

• Katie Allen
    Katie Allen Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Kerrie, 

It was great to meet you again at the Pink Ribbon Lunch on Friday 15 October. Your scarf bank sounds like a great idea and I look forward to hearing all about in the coming months. 

Enjoy the morning tea and I hope the sun is shining at your place!

Katie

• Kerries
    Kerries Member Posts: 49
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Moira

The scarf bank is an idea i have where ladies can come & borrow scarves throught their treatment without buying them or sourcing them, then they can return them when they are finished or if they want to change them around a bit.

Hoping to get it up and running this week.

Hope all is well with you.

Cheers

Kerrie

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well done, what a great idea, let us know how it goes, and as i say, if you need any scarfs let me know, and i can send you some, i did give some to one of the girls from town here, and when she finished with them, she left them with the hospital to give out, but i still have a couple. Good luck with your morning tea.X