New Life

Options
LisaG
LisaG Member Posts: 62
edited November 2012 in Day to day

Look at my new grandson! This is what has helped get me through a lot of yucky days - the thought that my daughter had a fifty per cent chance of giving me my first grandson  :-)  Little Andy was born on November 22 and is serving to keep my mind on nothing but helping to care for him. I am staying with my daughter for a couple of weeks to help her settle in to a routine with the little one and I am over the moon! 

Then take a second look and see my new hair. So far I think I am channeling Judy Dench but there seems to be a darker blonde coming through beneath the white and I am hoping the rapidly thickening fuzz will develop in to curls....Really I am just happy to have ANY hair  :-)  The wet season is rapidly approaching and its way too hot to wear turbans or wigs any more so this is how I look when I go out.

Good luck with your own "do"  :-) I'd love to hear what you grew back - its sort of like Christmas, isnt it.... every day brings a new bit of growth and a different look!

Comments

• dmed
    dmed Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lovely to see you with your grandson I have two granddaughters one born while I was having treatment in June and they are such a joy. My hair is growing with the curls and grey as grey. My youngest daughter get married this Saturday but am going to wear my wig as I just don't want to look back at photos of me so grey and so short about a number four now. Lovely to be able to cuddle these little people just melts away the anxiety. All the best Deb
  • lindaj
    lindaj Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2015
    Options

Lisa your looking real good, and baby Andy just lovely.

Cheers Linda

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Naaawwww! Very cute Lisa - it sounds like little Andy is the perfect distraction. Cheers, Daina