Tough

Options
Charzy
Charzy Member Posts: 17
edited November 2012 in Health and wellbeing

OH MY GOODNESS  it has been a tough time. I am home now but this time in hospital has been very difficult.

i awoke in recovery mid thursday sobbing. Every raw emotion was coming out of me. They gave me drugs & i was physically comfortable but the emotinal pain was raw.

laid awake all night day 1 watching the clock 1200 0100 0200 etc then in the morning got up for my first wee & shower but unfortunately fainted & the nurses called the resus team so I had ICU looking after me for a bit!

Then the look of anguish on Mikes face day in & out- too much to take.

On a positive note:

many flowers.... lots & lots of beautiful arrangements in soft pnk colours.

Lots of loving messages to me & Mike & the girls

So I am home now trying to heal, feeling like  life has stopped for a short time & not sure how long it will take to re start again.

I am tired but are recieving short vsits spaced out which is cheering me a lot.

Now the Reults:

On the good side the 2 tumours were LOW grade.

On the bad side there is spread to 1 lympth node.

More info coming this week- so just have to wait to determine what further treatment in involved.

Thank you everyone for all your love support encouragement & strength ...it truely does HELP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Toni C
    Toni C Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options

Can't wait to see you Wednesday.  You are amazing and brave and we all love you very much.  Counselling today and you still keep floating back into my thoughts.................xx

• sharonlp
    sharonlp Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Beautiful! 

Just wanted to say I am thinking of you and would love to drop by if you feel up to a quick visit and a chat. All the EFMers are thinking of you, Mike and the girls and send their love and positive thoughts. We have not spread the news far and wide as we want to respect your privacy. Hope to see you soon. XO

• Charzy
    Charzy Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2015
    Options

thx Sharon would love to see you at some time just txt ahead and i will let u know if im up to it xxx