first time

Options
dawn01
dawn01 Member Posts: 13
edited October 2016 in Newly diagnosed

Had my first chemo a week a ago , head is starting to go sore and need  a way to get my brain working again.

Tagged:

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

Welcome to  this network and I hope your first chemo wasn't too hard on you. Come back here and blog when you feel up to it.You get lots of information and support here from women who are either going through treatment or ,like me,have finished.Chemo tends to make you abit foggy in the head so don't be alarmed. Let us know if you are worried about anything cos there is always someone to "talk"to here.Sending a hug - Tonya xx

• helen anne
    helen anne Member Posts: 265
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just a quick hi and welcome to the network.  Chemo does tend to make you a bit vague....and tired so remember to rest up.  Drink heaps of water too - that really helps.

If anything crops up blog away and we'll all do our best to answer your questions....good luck and take care.

luv Helen

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Dawn, welcome to our band of women, this is the time, you make sure you have YOU time, and don't overdue things, and as Helen said drink lots of water, I know you can only drink so much water, but i am sure you will find something to mix it with to make it taste better, pity we couldnt add a bit of alcohol, but that and chemo dont mix, so Relax, and take time out. good luck, please come back when you are feeling up to it, we have women on here like you just starting treatment, but also others who have come out the other side, so no question is stupid, and we are here for you. Take Care Moira