So.. A blog... What to say?

Options
Chc
Chc Member Posts: 1
edited September 2012 in Day to day
Not sure how I want to use this... Tell my story before I forget and typing in bed on the iPad is probably not the best way to start. But we'll see if I follow with more...

Comments

• Maria333
    Maria333 Member Posts: 191
    edited March 2015
    Options

Waiting for you to say something... say what ever you feel

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Chc

Glad you found this site, welcome and hope to hear more from you. :-)

Mich xo

• justtrina
    justtrina Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Chc.... I started blogging to record my 'journey'..... then I added questions....sometimes I just blog for something to do or I use it as an aid to relieve my anxieties... it's all good.  The responses you get are always encouraging... and they really help when you are feeling down. Fellow 'bloggers' understand where you are at and how you feel.. they don't judge but offer comfort... so give it a go... I look forward to hearing your story and if I can help in anyway I'll put in my two bobs worth!! Take care... Trina

• justtrina
    justtrina Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Chc.... I started blogging to record my 'journey'..... then I added questions....sometimes I just blog for something to do or I use it as an aid to relieve my anxieties... it's all good.  The responses you get are always encouraging... and they really help when you are feeling down. Fellow 'bloggers' understand where you are at and how you feel.. they don't judge but offer comfort... so give it a go... I look forward to hearing your story and if I can help in anyway I'll put in my two bobs worth!! Take care... Trina