me...

Options
Toni Clare
Toni Clare Member Posts: 9
edited September 2012 in Day to day

Thank you for all your messages and supportive comments to my blog, I'm in haha!

Did have a comment about Ribraxx, I'm willing to try anything if it will help me to feel better while undergoing my chemo but having trouble finding where to buy it from, any ideas?

I have a meeting with my breast care nurse next week for my 'chemo education'......so many questions still unanswered!

does everyone going through chemo for breast cancer loose their hair????

I'll be on 6 cycles of TAC....anyone else undergoing this concoction of chemo drugs? how are you coping?

Comments

• magicmum
    magicmum Member Posts: 285
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hiya

I have just had my 4th chemo - different to yours, but Taxotere Carboplatin Herceptin. Taxotere is the one that causes hair loss I believe. Mine dropped just over the 2 week mark, but some people don't so you may not. Just be ready. It's ok, it will grow back. My head is quite a nice shape !! And it's fun finding hats and scarves and working out ways to dress them up. I have a wig for work which is pretty much the same as my hair was. I got that before it fell so I could match it.

My chemo has been ok, no serious issues. Digestive upsets and a few headaches but the doc was on to those really fast so I'm managing ok.

Good luck, 6 sessions goes REALLY fast !

love and good vibes

magicmum