mrs

Options
Margaretha
Margaretha Member Posts: 15
edited August 2012 in Day to day

Hi all , I am getting excited about going to the conference.  I am from a country town called Mansfield in Victoria and will be traveling by train. I am booked to travel from Benella to Sydney on Wednesday 24th.

If there is anyone out there also traveling from Melbourne to Sydney by train,  please let me know maybe we can travel together.

Margaretha :)

Comments

• Margaretha
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Daina, i am glad somebody knows where Mansfield is.  I have not been on this network yet cos I have been sick with the nasty flu for the last month but getting better now and getting excited about going.   I wander if you know how I can find out how I can track down my roommate in sydney, I know her full name but I don't know what name  she uses on the online network.   not sure if I am allowed to use her normal full name on line?

500 registrations WOW,  I am a country girl  and i will probably be out of my comfort zone, never been with that many people all at once.

Regards,     Margaretha

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon. The yucky flu is going around at the moment!

Just remember they will be 500 people who have been through what you have been through - some of them will have connected in the past but for most attending this will be their first time together. You will have a great time.

I will look into your registration and who you will be sharing with an get back to you tomorrow by personal message.  :-)

• Margaretha
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for that, Daina:

Mary

• Margaretha
    edited March 2015
    Options

oops i think i did this twice??