Hello

Options
kirstie17
kirstie17 Member Posts: 9
edited August 2012 in Day to day

Wow, have not been on this page for a while. Quick up-date. I had a 5cm PT tumour removed last year, and they have now found another two lumps, lesions, call them what you like. So back in for more surgery on the 20th of this month. Hoping they will be low grade again, but will take it as it comes. Hope the rest of you are all doing well, and have not had any set backs. Take care. Kirstie

Comments

• roan2311
    roan2311 Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear of the news ... Send all the positive thoughts your way.
  • roan2311
    roan2311 Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear of the news ... Send all the positive thoughts your way.
  • Colleen63
    Colleen63 Member Posts: 55
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello Kirstie and sorry to hear that you have further surgery required and lets hope it is not PT and all the best for your surgery and recovery next week.  Keep us posted on results and outcome for you.  Healing vibes coming your way.

• Colleen63
    Colleen63 Member Posts: 55
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello Kirstie and sorry to hear that you have further surgery required and lets hope it is not PT and all the best for your surgery and recovery next week.  Keep us posted on results and outcome for you.  Healing vibes coming your way.

• Mish66
    Mish66 Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Kirstie
    Hoping that all goes well on the 20th for you. Sending you hugs and lots of positive vibes xx
  • katie76
    katie76 Member Posts: 103
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Kirstie - so glad to hear that you new lumps turned out to be fibroadenomas. Hope you are healed and feeling well after your surgery. Keep us up to date. Cheers Katie.

• katie76
    katie76 Member Posts: 103
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Kirstie - so glad to hear that you new lumps turned out to be fibroadenomas. Hope you are healed and feeling well after your surgery. Keep us up to date. Cheers Katie.