Watching the Footy Show

Options
ShirlO
ShirlO Member Posts: 350
edited October 2010 in General discussion

I have just been watching the Footy Show with Jim Stynes and Shane Crawford  - what a remarkable and inspiring combination!

I've also been "sooking-up" - a phrase that the August Community Liaison training group would be familiar with.  Our Kerrie was on the film clip giving a great insight into what Shane's run means to all of us.

Well done Shane, you are a remarkable man and we thank you from our hearts.

Cheers ...... Shirl xx

Comments

• LeeS
    LeeS Member Posts: 128
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes! I returned from dinner with girlfriends and walked in to the tv room just as Shane was about to enter the show and met up with Raelene. Timing couldn't have been better...It is the ONLY time I have watched the footy show (and probably the last) but WOW, what a great programme it was last night. The sea of pink brought tears to my eyes. BCNA is even MORE on the map of Aussie now that before. YAYY for Shane and the Footy Show.  Breast Cancer is so humbling...great to see the raw emotions of some BIG BLOKEY BLOKES XXX

• LeeS
    LeeS Member Posts: 128
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes! I returned from dinner with girlfriends and walked in to the tv room just as Shane was about to enter the show and met up with Raelene. Timing couldn't have been better...It is the ONLY time I have watched the footy show (and probably the last) but WOW, what a great programme it was last night. The sea of pink brought tears to my eyes. BCNA is even MORE on the map of Aussie now that before. YAYY for Shane and the Footy Show.  Breast Cancer is so humbling...great to see the raw emotions of some BIG BLOKEY BLOKES XXX