Wow! A new website!

Di_BCNA
Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
edited October 2010 in General discussion

So. It seems we have a new website! :)

In case you didn't notice, this afternoon we switched over from the old site to the new, so when you type in www.bcna.org.au, you'll now get the new website (if you've been using the testing URL, don't worry -- your profile and details will be exactly the same).

We think it's looking pretty good, but feel free to let us know what you think too!

If you're still seeing the old site, don't worry, it can take up to 24hrs for the change to fully deploy right across the internet.

I'd also like to welcome all our new users over the last couple of days -- there's a lot of you! Please do have a look around and connect up with others already here.

We would like to ask all new members to please read our Network Terms of Use and Posting guidelines.

Once you have, here’s some suggestions for what to do next:

1. Complete your profile so others can find you and connect
  2. Visit the BCNA blog regularly so you can stay up-to-date with the latest activity
  3. Start a blog of your own

If you get stuck, or need some help, then click on the 'help' or 'q&a' links at the top right of the network page.  Or visit the "getting started" blog and ask a question there.

Welcome one and all, and do feel free to promote the site now that it's live! :)

Di

Comments

• sylvia
    sylvia Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    I have had a great fear of Facebook, mainly because I haven't quite figured out how to use it yet, so joining this site is also a challenge for me. But 'hey' if breast cancer has stirred the inquisitiveness in me for 'new' challenges then I'm sure with some help from anyone out there I will conquer this new challenge!
    Sylvia R
  • Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    You're doing a great job of jumping in and finding your way around, Ann -- don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck with anything, either here or in the Getting Started group.
  • Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Marie, glad to hear you're finding the site easy to use.

..and the doggies came through for you as well -- what a night! :)
  • Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Hi Sylvia, and welcome!

There's lots of new people here all learning together, so don't be afraid to ask if you have any problems. The Getting Started group is probably the best place to go.

You just wait, you'll be helping other people out before you know it! :)
  • grandma57
    grandma57 Member Posts: 24
    edited March 2015
    Your new BCNA website is just fantastic. It's so easy to navigate and has so much to offer.
    WELL DONE!
    I have already begun to promote this site through my Twitter page and will continue to promote through my other connections...such as Facebook and our own website.
  • grandma57
    grandma57 Member Posts: 24
    edited March 2015
    Your new BCNA website is just fantastic. It's so easy to navigate and has so much to offer.
    WELL DONE!
    I have already begun to promote this site through my Twitter page and will continue to promote through my other connections...such as Facebook and our own website.