Channel 7 news

Options
sillysam83
sillysam83 Member Posts: 378
edited June 2012 in Health and wellbeing

Please watch channel 7 news tonight (saturday) at 6pm, My hubby and I should be on promoting BCNA services and the My Journey Kit etc... 

I think it would be a good idea if people wrote here what BCNA has done for them - & how this site & the my journey kit helped you... 

Comments

• serenity11
    serenity11 Member Posts: 143
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have put a post it note on my cushion beside me to reminde me to watch.

• such is life
    such is life Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015
    Options

Has just been on and you looked and sounded amazing, couldnt agree more with the comment BCNA network allows you to communicate when you need it most, stay strong and hope you have a great time on your mini holiday in a few weeks.

Cheers Narelle

• sillysam83
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks Narelle!!! Xxx It was a good story and Im very pleased with how it was reported... I hope I did BCNA justice, they deserve so much credit and publicity and funding etc... they seriously changed my life for the better... I was depressed before this site and before meeting you terrific ladies... This year I feel like im breezing thru it - & thats all because of the support i have and the strength everyone gives me.... my hubby is still my rock but everyone helps... sure u ladies know what I mean... 

• sillysam83
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks Narelle!!! Xxx It was a good story and Im very pleased with how it was reported... I hope I did BCNA justice, they deserve so much credit and publicity and funding etc... they seriously changed my life for the better... I was depressed before this site and before meeting you terrific ladies... This year I feel like im breezing thru it - & thats all because of the support i have and the strength everyone gives me.... my hubby is still my rock but everyone helps... sure u ladies know what I mean... 

• sillysam83
    edited March 2015
    Options

heres a link my aunty put on utube. sound quality is a little low on some computers/phones etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9czsdOIL4&feature=share

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for posting the youtube link.  Best wishes to you and your hubby.  We look forward to seeing the baby pics in the near future. XLeonie

• Shazinoz
    Shazinoz Member Posts: 307
    edited March 2015
    Options

You did an amazing job (like I told you), you and hubby did a GREAT interview. you were articulate and presented yourself very well (what a sexy bald chick you are <LOL>, I don't think I could have been as articulate, chemo brain steals my words, and I swear has turn my brain into mush.

Thank you aunty for posting it on You Tube so that those of us with mush brains who missed it could still see it.

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good on you, Merylee. I think it came across really well -- you did a great job!  (You can add media star to your resume, now! ;).

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

WOW, the wonders of technology. I saw the youtube video Marylee. It was good to put a " face" to your profile.

This site was not available when I was diagnosed in 1998, and then in 2003. Lumps in both breasts.

Remember there is a life outside;  but I like the feeling of connecting to people.

Now, I must get off this computer, go and have a bath and get dressed ! LOL.

All the best to you,

Kathy.

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

WOW, the wonders of technology. I saw the youtube video Marylee. It was good to put a " face" to your profile.

This site was not available when I was diagnosed in 1998, and then in 2003. Lumps in both breasts.

Remember there is a life outside;  but I like the feeling of connecting to people.

Now, I must get off this computer, go and have a bath and get dressed ! LOL.

All the best to you,

Kathy.

• Kirsten_BCNA
    Kirsten_BCNA Staff Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

You were a complete Star -thank you so much - I cried so many tears at your place mostly because I admire your outlook and strength.  Your honesty was so fantastic - I only wish they could have shown all the interview like I saw.  Robert was also fantastic

Sending you lots of pink love and continued strength

Kirsten

• Annie Gayed
    Annie Gayed Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Great job to you both Merylee. Bring Robert in the next time you visit and we'll treat him like a superstar.

• Annie Gayed
    Annie Gayed Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Great job to you both Merylee. Bring Robert in the next time you visit and we'll treat him like a superstar.