hi all

Options
seaford jenny
seaford jenny Member Posts: 79
edited May 2012 in Day to day

hi back from china and thailand had a wonderfull time loved hong kong eventhough the weather was appalling the city is fantastic. had my mamagram and ultrasound the day after i got back and got the all clear. so it looks like i will be going back to work in a few weeks. i cant belieive its a year since my diagnosis at time you dont thing you will get there but you do alot of it now seems a blur. i hope everyone is doing well if any one wants tp catch up let me know or post on the blog its difficult to arange times to suit everyone when they have appointments and treatment scheduals. best wishes jenny

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Congrats on your good test results.  Sounds like it was the icing on the cake after a lovely holiday. Not sure where your support group is but I hope it is all going well. XLeonie

• seaford jenny
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks leonie we are in melbournes south east and bayside subs if your close by feel free to join  best wishes jenny

• seaford jenny
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks leonie we are in melbournes south east and bayside subs if your close by feel free to join  best wishes jenny