Otis

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited April 2012 in Community news and events

How many of our group are going to party, chat, party in August? Roll call please!

It'll be a blast, take lemons and honey to soothe the throats ha ha.

So wishing I could be there but hope to see you (all?) in Sydney in October..... and 25th is my birthday!

I have been made Chair of organising committee for our State conference next March so any ideas you girls come up with, do let me know.

I hope you are all ok, it is autumn here and the colours in nature are amazing.

Love to each, Mandy

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

We are going to Bendigo in July.  The "terrible foursome" is Ann from Warranambool, Shirl the Girl, Ravishing Ros from Blue Mountains and Myself.  We are so looking forward to it.  The dates are 20th to 24th July.  I am still trying to move house - completely.  Gosh we gather some stuff!!!!  Well done with your appointment.  Can't assist with anything at the moment - my head and body is thinking "only moving". XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

We are going to Bendigo in July.  The "terrible foursome" is Ann from Warranambool, Shirl the Girl, Ravishing Ros from Blue Mountains and Myself.  We are so looking forward to it.  The dates are 20th to 24th July.  I am still trying to move house - completely.  Gosh we gather some stuff!!!!  Well done with your appointment.  Can't assist with anything at the moment - my head and body is thinking "only moving". XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

We have moved just down the road!!! We bought this home 2 years ago as an investment.  We got sick of having a beautiful home with a pool going to "rack and ruin" by tenants.  Also my legs decided that they didn't like going up and down the high steps of the other home.  It is over a week now and there is still "stuff" up at the other house.  We still have to clean it, paint it and get the gardens "spick and span" before we can sell it.  I hope it sells quickly otherwise I will have to go and look for work.  Yukkkkk.  I really don't know where I have got my energy from - hope it stays.  Oh what a year!!!!! XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

We have moved just down the road!!! We bought this home 2 years ago as an investment.  We got sick of having a beautiful home with a pool going to "rack and ruin" by tenants.  Also my legs decided that they didn't like going up and down the high steps of the other home.  It is over a week now and there is still "stuff" up at the other house.  We still have to clean it, paint it and get the gardens "spick and span" before we can sell it.  I hope it sells quickly otherwise I will have to go and look for work.  Yukkkkk.  I really don't know where I have got my energy from - hope it stays.  Oh what a year!!!!! XLeonie

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

because we have been here 28+ years and the thought of having to pack up... eeeek... freaks me out. We are not hoarders yet accumulate "stuff". Make sure you take special care, Leonie, we are wonder women but the super powers wain from time to time! xx