Easter Week

Options
Lyn11
Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
edited April 2012 in Day to day

I have had quite a busy week this week. I have decided to grow out the colour in my hair and go completely grey. I look at Robyn's hair and she looks so lovely that I thought I would give mine a go. So I decided...no hairdresser and I can give myself a haircut....well I had to go down to the local girls to get myself made presentable. I looked a mess(probably still do but at least I am now even on both sides. Still have my badger stripe though!

And then that afternoon I received a phonecall from the hospital saying I have an appointment with the plastic surgeon for Tuesday afternoon!!! Much excitement. I had to get public transport as Bob couldn't take me and, naturally, I got lost in the city but I made it! The results are that I am a good candidate for reconstruction but there is still a wait. It will hopefully be done before the end of the year but could be as long as 12 months. I have waited this long so another 12 months is fine. I am now on a  fitness regime so I will be a fast mender!

This week being Easter means that we have been flat out in the shop but today, as we have already fed most of Brisbane last night, will be a quiet day

Hope to see as many of you as poss this Wed morning!

Love,

Lynne

Comments

• brissie lyn
    brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lynne your hair always looks lovely but yes, Robyn does grey with style. Let's see what you look like then as a grey head?? I agree though, let's all do what we'd like with hair??? why not?
    I myself am boycotting expensive hairdressers who don't do what I ask, hound me with questions about my life and then charge me heaps!! I got hubby to cut my hair and he did a good job!!! Haha, rebellion for a middle aged breast cancer survivor!!
    We are not meeting on Anzac day so see you two weeks after that for coffee?
    Lynda