Site update announcement

Options
Di_BCNA
Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
edited October 2010 in Community news and events

Hi all,

Just to let you know we'll be doing another code deploy shortly, probably later this afternoon. This means that the site may be temporarily unavailable while the update happens.

The main feature in this update is that you will notice we've moved your publication subscriptions (the Beacon and The Inside Story) into another screen (with address details). We will update the Help guide, and give you some more information on this after the update is complete.

Other updates are mostly to fix some small bugs, including date references so unfortunately we'll no longer be living in the 70s (I'll have to put my flares and paisley shirt away! ;) and to make the site administration a bit easier for us.

Hopefully all will go smoothly and there will be minimal disruption.  As before, none of the existing content should be disturbed, your profile and blog entries will remain unchanged.

Thanks for your patience.

Di

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Geraldine,  sorry I missed your comment till now. You can find the Advocates Group here if you haven't already: http://www.bcna.org.au/group/6353.

Feel free to send me a personal message if you have a question -- I always geet those!