Jim Stynes R.I.P.

Options
KymB
KymB Member Posts: 93
edited March 2012 in Day to day

Feeling sad today at the news of the passing of Jim Stynes.  

It just reminds me that any cancer (not just breast cancer) is such an insidious disease, that hurts not just those diagnosed but their loved ones also.  My thoughts are with Jim's young family.

Jim's courageous battle with cancer, love of life and support for others was truly inspirational.  In Jim's case, perhaps the letters R.I.P. could also stand for Remarkable Inspirational Person.

Rest in peace Jim - you deserve it after such a courageous battle.

Comments

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sad news for a wonderful man with an amazing family.

RIP Jim

Sarah

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes ladies it is very sad (I agree with you Kym( RIP)- however it just makes me get out there and live the best life I can.  I intend to do this as long as I can.  If I can help just one person along the way I will have done my job. Don't be sad for too long - be ever so thankful for this man's influence. (and I'm sure you are) XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes ladies it is very sad (I agree with you Kym( RIP)- however it just makes me get out there and live the best life I can.  I intend to do this as long as I can.  If I can help just one person along the way I will have done my job. Don't be sad for too long - be ever so thankful for this man's influence. (and I'm sure you are) XLeonie

• pennyy
    pennyy Member Posts: 40
    edited March 2015
    Options

May he be a reminder to us all that life is to be lived - enjoy every minute, and don't let an opportunity pass you by.

Missing you Jim - May you continue to be an inspiration to mankind

• pennyy
    pennyy Member Posts: 40
    edited March 2015
    Options

May he be a reminder to us all that life is to be lived - enjoy every minute, and don't let an opportunity pass you by.

Missing you Jim - May you continue to be an inspiration to mankind