Well, That Sucks

L.A. Dale
L.A. Dale Member Posts: 1
edited March 2012 in Health and wellbeing

Hello everyone!

I am a Chick LIt/ Women's Fiction author and I live in Bridgetown Western Australia. I have my own author's blog over at 

www.ladale-writer.com 

Since this whole journey began I've closed it down for a while, as well as my writing. I just couldn't concentrate and every time I opened my laptop the most I could manage was to say hi to a few people on Facebook - anything pointless really :)).

One thing that has helped me get my head together was to start a new blog about my journey with Breast Cancer. Not only did I want to get my own feelings and experiences down but I wanted to share it with my readers across the world so that they could learn a little more about this whole Breast Cancer thing.  I know that Breast Cancer is a very serious issue especially for those who have lost loved ones to the disease but people approach their treatment in different ways and for me making the blog silly and fun has been the best medecine.  I like poking fun at myself and who better to take the piss out of what we have to go through than someone who's actually doing it? So I've tried to make my new blog humorous. Some of my posts may even be considered irreverent I suppose.

If you're in the mood to laugh at your cancer or feel like you need cheering up or want to share a laugh over something you've been through too, why not have a read and leave a comment.  The link is here... Well, that Sucks!

I'd love to meet you because I'm hoping to make my experiences into a new Chick Lit story  and as I won't be needing chemo I'm going to need the input of some funny tales from those who've had the experience themselves to make my story realistic.

L.A. Dale xx