Sweets

Options
Hendrix
Hendrix Member Posts: 324
Happy Easter Everyone 🐣....Easter always reminds me of chemo...during my treatment i wasn't into anything sweet..but normally i would down a packet of biscuits in one sitting..did anyone else struggle with sweet things during treatment 

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,608
    Options
    Happy Easter to you, @Hendrix - I hope you are going well xx

It always reminds me of my Rads treatment, as my 4 weeks finished on the Thurs (before Good Friday) and then the week after, I flew to Norfolk Island for my 'end of active treatment' holiday!  ;) 

take care

• Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Options
    @arpie wow I've always wanted to go to Norfolk...going to add it to my bucket list 😘
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,608
    edited March 31
    Options
    It is a lovely place to visit - quite laid back (not really an adventure capital!) with a fascinating history & their own 'olde English' language!  I went with 9 other ukulele players (before Covid, they used to have an Ukulele Festival twice a year) .... I hope they bring it back & we can take more members over!!  ;) 

They often have 'weekly tour itineraries' for artists, golfers, Line Dancing, Ballroom Dancing, Bowls and other activities aimed at 'special groups' .... so get a bunch of buddies together & go over & have some fun!  :)
    Or just go without an itinerary & enjoy the uniqueness of the island!   ;) 
    https://www.norfolkisland.com.au/visitor-info/events-calendar