Mavisdlp

Options
mavisdlp
mavisdlp Member Posts: 1
I have recently been diagnosed with stage2 breast cancer.The 15 mm lump is being removed on 24th February. Followed by anti hormone tablets .& radiation.
Had my stomach completely removed in 2020 because of cancer.(still no sign of my old cancer )
The two are not related.
I wish everyone all the very best

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,603
    Options
    SO sorry to see you join our group, @mavisdlp but WELCOME!! .... we have a wealth of knowledge here that we hope can help you thru this unexpected road-bump ;) 

You've been thru the mill already with your stomach removal (my hubby had most of his removed in 2010 due to stomach cancer, but he bounced back and continued winning his age group triathlons!!). How are you going with your nutrition etc after that surgery?  Hubby got back to 'normal meals', after starting off with the small soft/mushy stuff, within 6 months of his chemo finishing!  xx

Jump onto this link to see a few more areas in the forum that may grab your interest .... show us you fur-kids, your garden, your art & crafts ..... we even have tick sheets there to 'self assess' your progress & tips on what to take with you to hospital & stuff xx
    https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/23477/a-big-welcome-to-all-our-new-members#latest

Take care & all the best .... you can continue posting on this thread, so it almost becomes a 'diary' of your treatment - which will be handy for you to look back on in coming years xx