Christmas Eve Greetings

Options
HelenlovesSnoopy
HelenlovesSnoopy Member Posts: 94
Hello lovely people,

The combination of Christmas preparations and navigating chemo got a bit hectic for me, but finally on Christmas Eve I'm catching my breath and able to enjoy it a little bit (also my feet are starting to work again and my sense of taste is hopefully coming back!).

But it means I haven't been posting very much on the forum, and a couple of times I have looked and seen new members (the people we never wanted to have to join our club...) that I had something to share but I didn't have time to write - I'm sure there's lots of us thinking very kind thoughts and prayers towards you as you enlist in this battle - especially facing up to diagnosis close to Christmas.  

This is such a lovely forum and I very much appreciate all the encouragement and positivity and laughs you have been giving me.

Wishing you all a lovely Christmas filled with a little forgetfulness and fun at least for a day or two.

Helen  <3

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,602
    Options
    All the best @HelenlovesSnoopy - Take care & I hope you are able to enjoy the Festive Season xx

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Best wishes to all and hopefully everyone is dry!  Rain has settled in here at home!
    Hope Christmas is joyful for all and an emotional break from treatment 
    Take care

• HelenlovesSnoopy
    Options
    Merry Christmas @iserbrown and @arpie :) xox
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,378
    Options
    It’s going to be a wet Christmas for many - good for the garden and good for those threatened by fire. Most of us can still
    enjoy the day. Let us all hope that peace on earth and goodwill to all is part of 2024. 
  • HelenlovesSnoopy
    Options
    Yes @Afraser, let’s hope for good things in 2024  :)
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,961
    Options
    Happy Christmas wishes to all members of the BCNA network