Dipping my toe in...

Options
Cazz
Cazz Member Posts: 51
edited October 2010 in General discussion

Well I've finally taken the plunge. I went and introduced myself to the local Baker's Delight and got a great reception. They are happy to work with me on any activities I organise. Yay!! I've also started to organise a Mini-Field of Women at the Point Cook market on 2nd October. The market coordinator has been very helpful and has offered to help with anything I need.

So I best get planning....

Caren

Comments

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

That is fantastic! We gals are doing BCNA proud aren't we? xx

• Cazz
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes we are!!!

• Cazz
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes we are!!!

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Fantastic. I hope the reception in RockVegas is as good.  I am going to contact the local paper tomorrow!!!!XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Fantastic. I hope the reception in RockVegas is as good.  I am going to contact the local paper tomorrow!!!!XLeonie

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Great work - I can just see it ... newspapers all over the country turning pink!!!!

• w.a. kaz
    w.a. kaz Member Posts: 80
    edited March 2015
    Options

It's so great that so many dont make this hard work for us, lol.We just have to keep asking, I'm sure we will get a few rejections but heh- we have big shoulder!!  (and big hearts to match)  well done

• w.a. kaz
    w.a. kaz Member Posts: 80
    edited March 2015
    Options

It's so great that so many dont make this hard work for us, lol.We just have to keep asking, I'm sure we will get a few rejections but heh- we have big shoulder!!  (and big hearts to match)  well done