Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

tracy alsop

Options
Arleene
Arleene Member Posts: 238
good afternoon everyone,

I haven't been on here for a while but I wanted to let everyone know we lost one of our pink sisters Tracy Fearnley- Alsop on the 6th of April, I first got to know Tracy in 2015 and we fought our 1st journey together and then we both got a reocurrence in January 2022 and she fought hard for 8 years but lost her fight on the 6th of April, Tracy so loved her 8 beautiful Burmese furbabies and her sister called me last night and she passed peacefully surrounded by her family and she has 5 furbabies she wants to go to good homes, her funeral was online and very beautiful if anyone would like 1 of her furbabies please send me a message, please let's keep fighting for our beautiful pink sister Tracy and say a little prayer she wouldn't want us to be sad she would want us to be happy and keep on fighting. May you RIP our sweet angel.

Talk to you soon

Anita 

Comments

• Mez_BCNA
    Mez_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 876
    Options
    Hi @Arleene, we are sorry for the loss of your friend and it is heart warming to hear the story of your friendship. If you or anyone close to Tracy need support, please remember Griefline offer a variety of services and the opportunity to access free grief support and resources https://griefline.org.au/
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Hello @Arleene.  I had not communicated with Tracy on a personal level I am sad to hear that she has lost the battle.
    Can you please add a location so interested ladies will know that they can put their hand up to adopting one of her precious fur babies,  No good someone from intestate saying they are able to help.
    Tracy's fur babies will no doubt bring much joy to another pink sister.
    Tracy's family and you are in my thoughts.  💖
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,536
    Options
    Very sad to hear this 😢😢. Condolences to you and her family 💟. I didn’t know her but it’s devastating nonetheless. 
    Was she from the Central Coast? 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss - my condolences to you and her family & friends xx

Was Tracy's online name Scorpionqueen?