Have a Merry Xmas and all the best for 2022 .....

arpie
arpie Member Posts: 7,521 ✭
Hi guys

Many thanks to all of you, for 'being there' for me & everyone else on the forum during the year - it has been a tough year for many of us, for so many different reasons.

We have a wonderful community of people here, who are happy to help others in their time of need.Β  Let's keep that generosity of spirit going over the 'quiet time' of Xmas ....Β 

I hope that everyone stays safe and well over Xmas/New Year and can share some food and good will with family and friends tomorrow and over the New Year.Β Β 

May those who've just had surgery, heal well .... & those who are about to start treatment & surgery - be able to enjoy time with family & friends in the lead up to your treatment ....Β 

Whack up any question that you may have and we'll do our best to offer support xx

If you are going to be on the road, travel safely.Β 

take care, stay well xx

Comments

• AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942 ✭
    @arpie...Merry Merry Whatsit to you and your hubby. Always a cheerful voice, always an endless fount of relevant knowledge, a compassionate ear, and boundless good cheer. I hope our next year is better than the clusterf**k that was 2021. Thank you for being you...Ally.xoxo
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352 ✭
    Happy Christmas to everyone - newbies, old hands, BCNA staff. Β And best wishes for everything you hope for in 2022.Β 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540 ✭
    You certainly are a champion @arpie!Β  Your nurturing nature with us on the forum.Β  Your beloved hubby health worries!Β  You balance it well!
    Hope the weather is kind for your Chrissie celebrations and the New Year brings good results with hubby's treatmentΒ 
    Sending you a virtual hugΒ 
  • Keeping_positive1
    Keeping_positive1 Member Posts: 555 ✭
    Merry Christmas everyone.

https://youtu.be/Rfed6pJ8TPs

• Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911 ✭
    Thankyou to the fabulous forum.Β  So many wise men and women kindly sharing their knowledge as we ride the roller coaster of breast cancer, treatment and beyond.Β  Β Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year.Β  Β May 2022 be kind to you.Β  Β Xxx
  • gumnut
    gumnut Member Posts: 1,055 ✭
    Merry Christmas everyone πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸŽ„
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513 ✭
    Merry Christmas ladies πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ„β€οΈπŸ’š. An abundance of joy, love and great health to you all πŸ€β™₯️.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960 ✭
    A bit late but I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and you're all ready to face whatever 2022 brings (and personally, I hope it brings lots of trips to the beach!).