current breast implants
I have been diagnosed with stage 1 IDC. I had a lumpectomy right breast on the 11th Nov. Then they told me it was a grade 3 tumor and a mastectomy was their recommended choice or plan b was to have 2d surgery to remove more tissue. I refused mastectomy and are now considering 2d option with radiation in 6/8 weeks time but I have implants (2006) and am trying to decide whether to have the right implant removed before radiation or wait and see what happens. I cant find any info on removal of implants prior to radiation and anything about the impact of that surgery itself. Feeling a little lost and confused.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.