Plastic Surgeons in Brisbane

Options
roylej
roylej Member Posts: 12
Hi all,

After two different surgeons performed my double mastectomy I now have two completely looking breasts.  

They look completely deformed and I have just been told there Is a 4 year wait for plastics to correct my boobs.

To say I was completely shocked as I was given the impression it wasn't a long wait time to correct after the implants, is an understatement.  Total lack of information.

I cannot afford to go private but feel there is no other option at this point.

Does anyone know of any great surgeons in Brisbane who can correct this reconstruction, I will need fat grafting in one and a nipple moved on the other, if you know the costs roughly that would be a help.

TIA
Jen x

Comments

• Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,279
    Options
    Hi, I believe Ben Green has a good reputation in Brisbane. I wasn't his patient and while I would recommend my own surgeon Professor Owen Ung, he recently retired from surgery. Owen was my first choice but Ben was my second if Owen had not been available. You can check Ben's reviews on Google.  I would have a chat to your GP as they probably have a better idea on who to recommend. Good luck with your decision.
  • roylej
    roylej Member Posts: 12
    Options
    hi Cath,
    Proffessor Ung did my first mastectomy and semi retired and this is why I had another surgeon on the other breast.  His work was good its my other boob that is awful.

I will look into Ben Green and see if I can get to see him.

Thank you for the heads up.

and I hope you are great and getting there x