Merry Christmas and New Year

Options
Renata
Renata Member Posts: 105
edited December 2011 in Day to day

Hi Pink Sisters,

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. May you have a great time what ever you may do.

Best Wishes

Love

Renata xox

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Renata,  Hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Renata,  Hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. XLeonie

• Helen333
    Helen333 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Renata

Hope you had a great Christmas and new year. I know I did well made up for last years one.

I haven't been on for awhile since I started work trying to get back to my normal self. I tried and blocked out that I had bc. But it's always in the back of my mind and the thought of it coming back!
    I've been uming and aring about the genetic test. But have decided to go ahead and do it.

Now that the holiday season is over the emontional roller coaster has started again and find it hard to tell people how i feel as they don't understand which gets very frustrating.

Btw love your hair. Mines in the unmanageable stage can't wait for it to grow a little longer

All the best Helen

• Renata
    Renata Member Posts: 105
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Helen,

I know how you feel. I try to keep my mind of thinking about BC. I think it is harder to make people understand now as we are well and our lives are some what back to normal but it is one of the hardest times for us. Hope your genetic testing goes well.

The photo was taken before I lost my hair but my hair is growing back nice and thick with minimal greys though not quiet as long as in the photo yet. I had my first haircut the other week which felt good.

Take Care

Renata xox