Seasons greetings to you all

Options
Di_BCNA
Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Hi all,

For those of you who celebrate, Christmas is almost upon us, so I just wanted to take a minute and wish you all a peaceful and restful few weeks.

Also to thank you all for the generous and kind way in which you've supported each other in this online network through 2011. We have more than 5,200 members now and your contributions make this a peer-support network in the truest sense of the term.

I'll be on leave for a few weeks over the holidays, but Bonnie will be here to act as Network Administrator up until 2 January, and Daina will be back on 3 January, so if you need anything admin-like, just contact them via direct message.

And finally, here's a Christmas picture that Daina and I took last week, just to show we actually exist for those of you who've never had the chance to visit the BCNA office or meet us in person (Daina is the cute elf, I'm the tired old reindeer ;).

Happy Christmas, all. xxx

Tagged:

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

To you both.  Thanks for "being there" during the year.  Enjoy your hols. XLeonie

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

I absolutely love your pic together. Thank you for your work in making this bcna site so terrific. It is such a great "place" to come for support and friendship. I hope you both have a good Christmas and a restful holiday.

Tonya xx

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

I absolutely love your pic together. Thank you for your work in making this bcna site so terrific. It is such a great "place" to come for support and friendship. I hope you both have a good Christmas and a restful holiday.

Tonya xx

• Kathryne
    Kathryne Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for sharing the pic, you both look so cute :) have a great holiday and all the best  to you both for a wonderful Christmas. Kathryne

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks to you, too, Leonie for being here.  Here's to a bright and happy 2012! :)

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey you!  Christmas hugs to you and yours as well -- I bet you're all planned and organised!  (ha! :)

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Haha! Daina's definitely the photogenic one of the pair of us. ;)   So glad to hear the site's working for you, but it's all due to you guys and how supportive and caring you are, so go you! :)

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hee - that was after our Christmas party, so we were feeling a little joyous. :)  Hope the holiday season is a good one for you, too, Kathryne.  See you back here next year!

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

Aw you guys look so cute!  Wishing you the Merriest of Christmases and a lovely holiday.  I look forward to seeing more of you in 2012. 

Thank you for your tireless efforts to build a network of support for us - invaluable.

Love and light,

Amanda xx

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

Aw you guys look so cute!  Wishing you the Merriest of Christmases and a lovely holiday.  I look forward to seeing more of you in 2012. 

Thank you for your tireless efforts to build a network of support for us - invaluable.

Love and light,

Amanda xx