MOTEL SMOTEL

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited November 2014 in Day to day

Hi all well we are in Melbourne at the moment in the Arden Motel as Daryl has been very ill. he has to have an emergency angiogram on monday. in the last 4 weeks he has gotten really breathless and cant do anything with out chest pain, has never had hassles like this before. 

He hates it as he is always very active, one good thing i am having a rest from sex for now ha ha reckons it would give him a heart attack just thinking about it. OMG, 

this motel life isnt fun and noisey, people coughing moaning groaning snoring showering, farting unreal. and no that wasnt our room. 

anyway we are hoping when he goes into royal melbourne hosp   on monday at 10am they will sort it out for him and that it all goesw well.

keep you posted. the photo is of myself and friends Nicole, Belinda and stepdaughter Amber at the recent relay for life we were angels of hope. our group raised over 5 grand not bad for a little group and all up the town was over 40 grand. so we are wrapped.

Amber has been a wonderful support for both myself and Daryl she is always there for us and helps with fundraising and promoting events, the daughter i never had.

well take care all xx Fran

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

So sorry to hear about your husband's health issues.Hope it all gets sorted out soon and he'll feel good for Christmas.Sounds like you are staying in the house of horrors,guess you're not getting much sleep poor darl.Take care and wishing you better days ahead..

love Tonya xx

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

So sorry to hear about your husband's health issues.Hope it all gets sorted out soon and he'll feel good for Christmas.Sounds like you are staying in the house of horrors,guess you're not getting much sleep poor darl.Take care and wishing you better days ahead..

love Tonya xx

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes sorry to hear that your husband is not well.  Is he the normal PITA patient - like most men are?  I hope not for your sake.  As you say, take advantage of any benefits of being away - go for a walk to completlye tire yourself out so that you can sleep.  There really are some gross people in this world.  Hope all goes well for you both. XLeonie

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

No leonie Daryl isnt a sook and even though he is bored s-------. he isnt wingeing . just wants to get better, and worries himself worse about me having to care for him this time, he usually cares for me and does everything at home normally but cant do a thing at the moment . . just a really slow short walk wears him out pretty scarey actually so not him. any how thanks for the message and as i said he isnt a pita my ex husband was a mega major pita. ha ha ha 

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi fran,

ear plugs might help ?

hope the angiogram goes well for your husband, and he gets some relief soon. also less stress for you.

T.C.  OOXX.  kathy.